Thursday, January 30, 2014

An AT Reading List

Once I decided to dive head first into this crazy journey, I began reading books about the AT pretty voraciously. I also read a ton of online trail journals, especially a woman named Certain's. For those of you interested in getting to know more about the Appalachian Trail and some of the people who have hiked it, here is a list of the books I've read so far:
I have a few more on my list, but I don't think I'll have time to read them before I set foot on the trail. I love reading and would be happy to take suggestions on any others you think I should get my hands on! If you've read any of these books, let me know what you thought!

1 comment:

  1. I've read AWOL on the Appalachian Trail and LOVED it! Sorry I'm all over your social media pages. I'm so excited to live this vicariously through you (Through = no pun intended)!

    ReplyDelete